Coventry Landlord Fees
* Single property/portfolio registration fee: £0
* Letting fee: 55% of first month’s rent collected for you per tenancy (room only/whole property occupancy)
* Inventory fee (detailed photographic inventory at property): £30
* Deposit processing & management fee: £0
* End of tenancy house inspection fee: £0
* Tenancy renewal fee: £0
* Contractor quote fee: £0
* Commission on maintenance works arranged and supervised: 0%
* Gas Safety (renewed yearly): £50
* Electrical Safety – Periodic inspection report (renewed ever 3 years): £140
* Electrical Safety – Portable Appliance Test (renewed yearly): £4 per appliance tested
* Energy Performance Certificate (renewed at least every 10 years): £50
* Landlord rent guarantee insurance (optional): from £10 per month
When we register a New Build property We charge an extra £50, including attending a handover from the developer and notifying the local authority and utility suppliers of your ownership. Where the local authority require a mandatory license, we charge £30 to complete the application paperwork.
Our equitable work approach to lettings and management is to minimise fees/charges as much as practicable thereby maximising landlord rental income. Most additional service items listed above will cost you nothing and we do not charge any fees additional to those listed, other than passing on the actual cost of any safety inspections, certificates or insurance you request.