Responsible Independent Living
A private student accommodation in comparison to large Halls offers greater independence, less dense living, flexible and cost savings advantage for students. Generally located within a built community, they represent real life scenario and encourages responsible living.
Student Pavilion and its properties are privately owned and meet safe property UK lettings standards. Accommodations will have a copy of the property’s Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), Landlord Gas Safety Check and Certificate, Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) and PAT test on all electrical appliances. Smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, safety blanket includes safety provision for all our accommodations.
In encouraging independent and responsible living, students will be required to follow general house and tenancy rules;
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others throughout tenancy.
- Pay rent promptly.
- Manage energy usage (electric & gas) and top up as required to keep warm.
- Show respect for the needs of the other shared student tenants.
- No smoking, alcohol, bad language, or drugs allowed in our properties.
- Clean house regularly and take out trash on a weekly basis.
- Manage noise levels and avoid disturbance especially at late hours.
- You are responsible to report incidents in breach of our policy to Student Pavilion.
- Ensure personal belongings are locked away and kept safe at all times.
- Ensure accommodation doors and windows are locked or attended to at all time.
- Non-permittance of strangers or long stay acquaintance in your accommodation.
Student Pavilion Accommodation, Lettings & Management will issue tenancy agreement together with Houseshare Behaviour & Rules. Please see Regulations and Cancellations policy.